> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Trusts and Estates > Tax attys specializing in trust accounts

Tax attys specializing in trust accounts

1 Answers. Asked on Jun 17th, 2017 on Trusts and Estates - California
More details to this question:
How to convert an "AB trust into an "A" trust so as to file only one tax return instead of two
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Jun 22nd, 2017 at 9:37 AM

You can file a petition with the probate court to modify or terminate an irrevocable trust with the consent of the settlor and all of the beneficiaries, or with the consent of all of the beneficiaries if the settlor has passed.  Contact an attorney for a full consultation.

Report Abuse
Trusts and Estates
Trusts and estates attorneys work with clients of all ages to craft estate planning strategies that help protect and preserve a client's wealth; ensure an individual's legacy; minimize federal and state estate taxes; ensure that beneficiaries receive the bequests to which they are entitled; and make contingency plans for raising young children if parents die prematurely or are unable to care for their offspring. Trusts and estates lawyers can offer advice and guidance on essential estate planning documents and tools, including the last will and testament, trusts, legal and financial power of attorney, and advance directives (including healthcare power of attorney and living will). Don't delay when it comes to estate planning, regardless of your age, the size of your estate or whether you have a family, you should meet with a trusts and estates law firm today.
Have an Trusts and Estates Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

322 Answers, 20 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

223 Answers, 44 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

183 Answers, 25 Legal Topics

Anthony John Van Zwaren, Esq.

Attorney - New Jersey

107 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

74 Answers, 27 Legal Topics

Mr. Max L. Rosenberg

Attorney - Connecticut

69 Answers, 33 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

64 Answers, 9 Legal Topics

Have a legal question?
Get answers from local attorneys.
It's free and easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums