> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Estate Litigation > What to do about heirship affidavit.

What to do about heirship affidavit.

1 Answers. Asked on Dec 13th, 2012 on Estate Litigation - Texas
More details to this question:
We live in Dallas County and have an aunt that passed away in Wichita County, Texas, intestate. Can we do an heirship affidavit here in Dallas County for that situation or does it have to be done in Wichita County?
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Licenced in CT
Answered on Dec 13th, 2012 at 5:47 PM

You can execute and have the affidavit notarized anywhere.

Report Abuse
Estate Litigation
Most estates go through the probate process in a smooth manner. But if a family member feels that he or she has been wronged, disputes can occur. From voided wills to looted estates, from accounting disputes to disagreements over the sale of assets, an estate litigation attorney can represent either the estate itself or beneficiaries in the event of a contested will, contested trust and/or allegations of wrongdoing. Estate litigation lawyers and law firms can also work with families if guardianship is being contested.
Have an Estate Litigation Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

285 Answers, 21 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

186 Answers, 26 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

181 Answers, 36 Legal Topics

Diana L. Anderson

Attorney - New Jersey

98 Answers, 27 Legal Topics

Wendy Rebecca Barlow

Attorney - New York

80 Answers, 1 Legal Topics

David B. Karp

Attorney - Wisconsin

73 Answers, 13 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

63 Answers, 14 Legal Topics

Estate Litigation Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Law Offices of Geoffrey D. Mueller, LLC

Englewood Cliffs, NJ

| Contact Now

Ainsa Hutson, LLP

El Paso, TX

| Contact Now

Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums